Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Blogs are a life-saver!!!!!!

So I was sitting in front of my computer thinking about random things. And man if I didnt get the sudden urge to post all the random thoughts and ideas that pop into my head, I think it would explode.

Lo and behold right there on blogger, a blog!

Now my goal of putting into written words all my thoughts, desires, secrets, aspirations, hopes and dreams for any anonymous person browsing through cyberspace could be realized. Oh what a glorious day!

I think to celebrate, tomorrow Ill write about how Danny is being such an asshole, Becky is being so mean and how nobody loves me. Perhaps I can garner sympathy or pity via comments and my day will be so much brighter.

One can only hope!

See ya soon!

2 comments:

Michael said...

Life sucks man. Let's cry together. Hold me.

Anonymous said...

Good words.